There are a lot of myths, misrepresentations, and outright misinformation in the realm of online affiliate marketing training.
Spending many hours of work on a website geared at a specific niche could frustratingly yield no results, while competitors are crushing it in every other possible niche.
Best Affiliate Marketing Course – You’re Not Alone
If this sounds familiar to you, you are not alone.
The problem is likely that you have been missing some key steps of the affiliate marketing process and have instead been directing your efforts to areas with much lower levels of efficacy.
But shouldn’t you be focusing your efforts and energies into methods and actions that actually work?
Of course you should!
But if we were to prompt you for what those areas are, would you be able to tell us?
If the answer is no, then this article, stocked with some of the best affiliate marketing courses in the industry is exactly what you need.
These training sessions have been carefully reviewed and checked by our experienced team of 10 affiliate marketing experts.
They have compiled a list of 12 marketing courses that will sidestep the minutia and useless info dumps, instead of providing you with courses full of value and useful information.
To make it simple, we have split these courses into two categories: Udemy Courses and Non-Udemy Courses. The following are some of the best affiliate marketing courses.
Best Affiliate Marketing Courses On Udemy
1. The Complete 2020 Hands-on Affiliate Marketing Course – Best Affiliate Marketing Course On Udemy
More than 7,000 students have benefitted from this course that teaches you the steps that both startups and entrepreneurs use when building and growing their business.
The course is loaded with 7 downloadable resources, over 5 and a half hours of video content, and two articles.
Once completed, you will be able to monetize on a growing list of products and articles.
The course is split into stages, each of which does a deep dive into a particular aspect of setting up an affiliate marketing business.
When you complete this affiliate marketing training course you will be able to:
● Write articles with relevant keywords
● Address any SEO related issues
● Set up quality landing and squeeze pages
● Create highly engaging and effective content for email marketing
● Choose profitable niches with low competition keywords
● Thrive on multiple affiliate marketing programs like Amazon, ClickBank, etc.
2. Super Affiliate Playbook: Insider CPA Marketing Secrets – Best Affiliate Marketing Course On Udemy
If you possess superb comprehension skills in the English language, you will learn a whole lot about online affiliate marketing strategies in this course consisting of a 4 hours video portion and five valuable articles.
This course will teach you how to create optimal landing pages, set up profitable advertisements, and even which language to use when applying to some of the toughest affiliate programs to join (those with a high rejection rate, but very high commissions as well).
This course is extremely popular and teaches you how to:
● Find traffic sources that are affiliate friendly and can, using cheap clicks, garner millions of visits
● Use appropriate affiliate tools (both free and paid) to your advantage
● Identify top-performing devices and low competition GEOs (locations)
● Using a minimal budget, launch, track, spy on and scale your affiliate campaign
3. Affiliate Marketing Beginner: Sell T-Shirts with Teespring – Best Affiliate Marketing Course On Udemy
This course is different from the traditional affiliate marketing courses as it is not focused primarily on website building, content writing, collecting an email list, and SEO skills.
Instead, this course will teach you how, while working from home, you can earn money by simply selling t-shirts with Teespring.
It would require the setup of a 7 to 10-day ad campaign that would then need traffic drive to it by leveraging inexpensive Facebook ads.
This course will help you:
● Become a member of the Teespring affiliate network
● Use Facebook to advertise your t-shirt venture affectively
● Run T-shirt campaigns while earning money
● Gear your campaign to appear in front of the appropriate audience for maximum engagement
4. Learn How To Build High-Quality Affiliate Websites – Best Affiliate Marketing Course On Udemy
Those who like an over-the-shoulder approach to a course would find success with this one.
Packed with high-value content of building high-quality websites, this course will teach out how to select the right niches, set up WordPress along with its essential plugins, set up affiliate pages with high conversion rates and high click-throughs, leverage RSS for content ideas, set up an effective author bio, and to use Feedly to help generate fresh blog posts.
Labeled as the best affiliate marketing course, this training will teach you:
● Creation of high-quality affiliate sites
● Earning passive income by directing buyers to merchants offering high-quality products
● Coming up with ideas for new content
● Utilizing various ways of displaying to visitors the affiliate products you are looking to promote
● Gain a deeper understanding of the nuances of affiliate marketing
5. ClickBank Success, Affiliate Marketing Without A Website – Best Affiliate Marketing Course On Udemy
While the name certainly suggests it, this course by no means requires you to become an expert with ClickBank.
When you enroll you will be notified for a lifetime with free updates to the course, many of which happen regularly.
The course is meant not just for those new to ClickBank but those who have tried their hand at it with minimal success.
The primary target of the course is Direct Linking through Search Engine Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing.
That means that to master the art of ClickBank, you do not need to set up a website, purchase a domain, or hosting.
The online affiliate marketing course has a high number of enrolments and upon its completion, you will know how to:
● Choose the best, most profitable ClickBank products to market
● Spot and reject poorly performing products
● Set up squeeze pages with an opt-in option for subscribers
● Promote products from ClickBank through Facebook without spending a dime
● Adjust keywords dynamically based on their performance
● Promote non-ClickBank products with new strategies
6. Affiliate Marketing + SEO: Amazon Affiliate, ClickBank, CPA – Best Affiliate Marketing Course On Udemy
Aside from the 48 fully licensed and updated WordPress themes that you get with this course, the most valuable aspect of it is certainly the premium SEO tools that you will be provided with.
If you can put in just 2 hours of your time daily into this 5 and a half-hour long online affiliate marketing course, you will learn a lot of information not available freely on YouTube or through Google, while most other courses curate and organize information that could really be found for free elsewhere.
This course is extensively packed with CPA market training and will teach you how to:
● Make money without a website
● Drive new traffic using tried and tested methods
● Monetize with varying strategies
● Become a more effective copywriter
● Create high-conversion content
● Collect 15 sites from which to obtain authority to rank high in Google searches
7. Affiliate Marketing In 1 Day: Home Business Success 2020 – Best Affiliate Marketing Course On Udemy
Unlike other courses that teach the creation of landing pages and driving traffic to them, this one teaches you the full-scale fundamentals and nuances of affiliate marketing.
This course is loaded with 10 and a half hours of video-lecture content, three valuable articles, and 47 downloadable resources that will help you learn how to make money through affiliate marketing mediums such as Amazon Affiliates, Shareasale, ClickBank, and JVzoo.
On top of that, you will have access to the author of this course who has “Office Hours” during which he responds to nearly every question from students within 24 hours at no additional cost.
This affiliate marketing course will teach you:
● The pros and cons of all major affiliate marketing programs
● How to select niches that are the most profitable
● Promote affiliate products through the use of SEO, as well as Twitter and Facebook
● Avoid common newcomer mistakes that result in lost time and money
● Learn CPC and CPA marketing, and the distinction between the two
8. Amazon Affiliate Marketing + SEO (250+ Videos/18 Hours) – Best Affiliate Marketing Course On Udemy
As the name suggests, this is the most comprehensive and exhaustive Udemy course on this list.
Containing loads of information not found in many other hyper-expensive courses, this Udemy course builds your knowledge from the very basics of affiliate marketing to the most advanced levels.
This course covers everything including creating content, WordPress setup, SEO, image optimization, social signals, structuring a site, and updates to the Google algorithm.
With this loaded online affiliate marketing super-course you will learn to:
● Choose optimal domain names
● Plan and design a website for any niche
● Choose the appropriate niche an Amazon Affiliate site
● Convert niche sites into authority sites
● Design a great looking WordPress site full of valuable content
● Do exceptionally effective keyword research
Best Affiliate Marketing Courses – Non-Udemy
1. Affiliate Marketing Side Hustle: A New Entrepreneur’s Guide (Skillshare) – Best Affiliate Marketing Course
For those just starting out with affiliate marketing, some of the more advanced courses might be daunting.
Available through the Skillshare platform, are a wide variety of courses to choose from, each covering a wide variety of topics.
What is important for a beginner is to get the basics of online affiliate marketing firmly learned.
Once those bedrock principles are firmly in place, more advanced knowledge can be acquired through other courses.
One additional appeal is that SkillShare Premium is totally free for the first two months for new members.
For those just being introduced to the idea of affiliate marketing, this 20-minute guide proves to be an excellent time-saving resource.
It covers strictly the fundamentals, it avoids any complexities that might be confusing to a new-comer to affiliate marketing.
This helps not to scare them off from learning more about an affiliate marketing business.
This course will teach a beginner:
● What affiliate marketing is
● Promoting links online and rules to follow when doing so
● 9 blog post ideas that generate high traffic
● Working on a class project
After completing this primer course, the affiliate marketing student can move on to some more complex courses.
2. The Authority Site System (Authority Hacker) – Best Affiliate Marketing Course
The system at the Authority Site aims to address any affiliate marketing business aspects there are to consider.
These include keyword and market research, branding and design, analytics, tracking, link building, content creation, outsourcing, and monetization.
This comprehensive course systematically covers all of these points.
Packed with 120+ over the shoulder videos, five support modules, and over 70,000 words of support content.
This truly establishes the course as an authority in the affiliate marketing domain.
The Authority Site System course set will take a newbie to an export who will be able to:
● Build a site from the bottom up
● Create a monetization system with a step-by-step to-do list
● Develop a content resource using pre-built templates
● Avoid getting penalized by Google algorithm updates by building WhiteHat links
● Hire and train other aspiring affiliate marketers as well as those looking into specific jobs with graphics and content development.
3. The 6-Week Super Affiliate System (John Crestani Course) – Best Affiliate Marketing Course
John Creastani has established himself firmly in the affiliate marketing industry.
This course, backed by a 60-day no questions asked guarantee of refunding your money, will teach you many little known strategies for optimal affiliate marketing as well as how to earn an affiliate commission in just 6 weeks.
The course has 50 hours of valuable content, daily homework, and quizzes weekly to test progress, as it steps you through affiliate marketing expertise.
The 6-week themes break down in the following manner:
● Week 1: The Set-Up
● Week 2: Performing niche research, identifying intent, mindset, and finding networks
● Week 3: Copywriting strategies and secrets
● Week 4: How to effectively run Google and Facebook ads
● Week 5: Setting up a YouTube channel and native ads
● Week 6: Scaling and automating
● Week 7: (optional bonus) Leveraging Taboola, LinkedIn, and Bing
4. Savage Affiliates – Best Affiliate Marketing Course
The ultimate goal of any affiliate marketing is to create a passive income.
This course is a Franklin Hatchett offering and is an affiliate course that walks you systematically through a blueprint of a process for doing just that.
The training includes learning about various affiliate networks available out there (ClickBank, Amazon, etc.) and how to generate and exploit traffic, free or paid.
There are two versions of the course, with the more sophisticated upgraded membership version including jacking affiliate, funnels training, and more advanced affiliate hosting blueprints.
More impressively, there are included case studies that can be followed and replicated to achieve online affiliate marketing success:
Savage Affiliates will teach:
● Affiliate marketing foundations
● Identifying optimal niches
● Building the website specific to the chosen niche
● Setting up authorized email marketing systems
● SEO methods and strategies
● Integrate affiliate marketing into sales funnels
Best Affiliate Marketing Course – Conclusion
All of the above courses offer lots of insight and invaluable skills that anyone entering the affiliate marketing game can benefit from.
This is backed by the reviews of thousands of students. However, at the end of the day success with these ventures depends highly on how motivated you are and how hard you are willing to work.
For everyone one successful affiliate, 10 others fail.
Those that do not succeed or thrive typically see affiliate marketing as a ‘get-rich-quick’ strategy and this is simply not the case.
This is work that involves being motivated, remaining focused, up to date, and a persistent hustle.