If you are seeking to create high traffic, money-making authority, or niche site, you have likely been actively researching that topic.
In your search, you may have come across an authority site system. While authority courses are full of fantastic reviews, are these sessions actually worth their hype?
Is Authority Hacker Worth It?
This review will address most of the common questions asked about Authority Hacker on topics including:
- What is Authority Hacker?
- The idea behind it
- How if functions
- Who this product is geared for
- Pros and cons
- Our opinion on Authority Hacker
- Our recommendation
- Plus, a bonus tip just for you
This review features a ton of information, so let’s get started…and make sure you read it all the way through in order not to miss any important details.
The Authority Hacker website provides three different courses with different levels of expertise. Each class is a step-by-step blueprint for building authority sites and lucrative affiliate sites using white hat tactics.
Here are the pertinent details:
- Website: authorityhacker.com
- Product Type: Online Marketing Course
- Founders: Gael Breton & Mark Webster
- This product is for those looking to build authority in their niche and grow their website audience.
- Effectiveness: This is a tried and proven course to help you build a powerful affiliate site.
- Value: Providing you the essential information you need to get your site operational.
- Simple To Use: The course is logically structured in its composition, letting you easily navigate and study all aspects.
- Support: A Facebook group that offers any needed support.
- Price: The price may be found by some users to be excessive.
Here is what we like about Authority Hacker:
- Intuitive structure and gorgeous design
- Clear and professional course instructions
- Teaching only white hat techniques, no black hat approaches
- A very active Facebook community offering many sources of support
- Vastly tested across various niches
Here is what we were not crazy about:
- The base course (the authority site system) is only set to build up stage 1 affiliate websites.
- Expensive up-sells
- They recommend particular tools, several of which have a high price point
So, do we recommend it? Yes, Authority Hacker has our highest recommendation as it is the best course in affiliate marketing that we have come across.
Why Choose Authority Hacker?
These days, there is a lot of rivalry online.
Getting discovered in the crowded competitive field is much more difficult today than it was even a year ago, nevermind having some level of assurance that someone other than you is reading your content if you do not have the necessary experience and skill to put behind it.
Luckily, these days there is a plethora of knowledge available, so making money from authority pages has never been easier.
In fact, by the end of 2021, the e-commerce industry is expected to hit over $4.5 trillion.
This has led to tons of courses popping up, claiming to teach you everything about building and growing your affiliate website.
However, after trying many of these sites, we can honestly say that for the most part, they are utter garbage.
They are poorly structured and entirely lacking in focus in terms of proper design. These are just repositories of black-hat tricks.
Until we found Authority Hacker, we were beginning to think that the junk sites are all there was.
After almost giving up, Authority Hacker proved that there was value to be found online for affiliate site builders after all.
Who Is Authority Hacker Designed For?
If Authority Hacker already does not seem like a fit for you, there really is no point in reading further.
So before we delve into any more details, let’s address the kind of people this product is actually not suited for:
- Get-rich-quick schemes
- Those who work far too many jobs
- Those lacking time
- Those lacking sufficient financial funds to purchase the course
- Those who are easily discouraged
- Those not interested in solving problems
Now, let’s talk about who this course is actually suited for:
- Those new to online marketing
- Those who have tried their hand at online marketing and were not able to succeed
- Those ready to commit their time and money to the program
- Those who genuinely want to learn about growing their sites
- For those site owners have sites generating at least $1,000 monthly in revenue
- For builders who are looking to scale
If you qualify as any of those categories, then you will certainly want to read on!
What Is Authority Hacker?
It is likely that if you are reading this, you have some basic understanding of what Authority Hacker is all about, but just to be certain, let’s level set by talking about what Authority Hacker actually is.
This site is a proprietor of structured and actionable online education that educates site owners on how to build and grow their affiliate authority sites utilizing only white-hat methodology.
Authority Hacker has been positively rated by some big-time players like Tim Suolo of Ahref, Sumo.com founder Noah Kagan, digital marketing YouTube influencer Miles Beckler, and many other top figures whose opinions on the matter are hard to deny.
Gael and Mark, the minds behind Authority Hacker, believe that authority sites generally break down into one of 3 stages.
During the first stage, authority sites gain their footing, generating between $1,000 and $5,000 monthly.
This is taught in the fundamental course: TASS (the authority system hacker).
The next two stage courses are respectively billed as Authority Hacker Pro and Authority Hacker Pro Platinum, both of which focus on developing authority sites that generate anywhere from $5,000 to $10,000 every month.
The Minds Behind Authority Hacker
Authority Hacker is the brainchild of Mark Webster and Gael Brenton, two prominent affiliate marketing wizards.
Gael has worked with a vast array of companies for over 9 years, helping to create and grow sites for small businesses and Fortune 500 conglomerates.
He had a hand in lifting multiple sites and blogs from WordPress initiated installs to 7-figure earning, million-plus visitor-hosting authority sites.
He even shared his affiliate site-building knowledge as at several prestigious institutions such as Oxford, Harvard, and Wharton.
His counterpart, Webster, started to develop an obsession with building the most efficient authority sites on the internet ever since he kicked off his first site in 2008.
It’s safe to say that Mark Webster knows how to deliver results. He has been at the affiliate website game since he was 13 years of age.
In 2010, the two experts teamed up to become each other’s ideal compliments in terms of affiliate marketing site-building.
Authority Hacker Courses
As noted earlier, Authority Hacker offers three different courses, distinguished by site level.
We will talk about all of them next, with a particular emphasis on TASS, their base affiliate course.
TASS (The Authority File System)
The authority site system course is tailored for people who have never created an affiliate website before.
This course will show you what you need to know to begin developing authority pages that will make you money regularly.
It’s a step-by-step guide to creating, launching, and growing highly lucrative authority and affiliate websites.
Some of the key features of this course include:
- Site building checklist
- Actual case-studies
- More than 120 video lessons
- An active, vibrant member community
- Copy & paste templates
- White-hat strategies and techniques
- Question/answer forum
This course is loaded with information. It is communicated through 120+ educational videos, each of which is taught in a basic step-by-step approach.
At its completion, you will not be left with too many lingering questions, as the course’s structure and organization are perfect for addressing the necessary topics from top to bottom.
Now let’s drill down more into the course structure. It is comprised of 5 particular sections. They are as follows:
Stage 0 (Preliminaries)
- Preliminary lessons to assist you in fully comprehending the online affiliate marketing and authority site model and structure
- You will be taught how to use each of the class portions, giving you the ability to track your progress and navigate through the lesson.
- The expectations and the need for consistency will be explained.
- An explanation on using the new site to-do system.
- Discussion on how to budget your site.
Stage 1: Internet Marketing Basics & The Authority Site Model
- Discussion of internet marketing and the authority site model
- Explanation of what an authority site is
- How do authority sites generate traffic
- How do authority sites generate income
- The core basics of affiliate marketing
- The core principles of SEO
Stage 2: Site Planning & Niche Research
- Brainstorming of niches
- Expansion on the most effective niches
- Explanation of niche research and planning of sites before development
- Getting started with and conducting market research
- Planning your v1 site and its structure
- Growing your content and commercial keyword lists
Stage 3: Setting Up Your Site
- Setting up your site and pages (including custom pages and home pages)
- Acquiring a domain name
- Essential WordPress knowledge
- More information concerning site planning and niche research, including the coverages of the best niches to choose from.
- Plugin and SEO setups
- Understanding analytics
Stage 4: Generating Content
- Setting up templates
- Writing your posts/articles
- Generating, uploading, and publishing your content
- Outsourcing content creation
- Amazon Associates set up
Stage 5: Link Building
- Preparing to reach visitors
- Building your links
- Selecting your target and learning strategic link placement strategies
- Reaching out to visitors and following up
- Tracking links and blacklists
As you can clearly tell, TASS is a very comprehensive course that covers the spectrum of all affiliate topics that a new site builder needs to know.
Authority Hacker Pro
Authority Hacker Pro is the next step in the natural progression of the affiliate system courses.
This course is for more experienced affiliate advertisers with a working and successful platform who are already generating an income from their sites but are looking to boost their earnings.
This course focuses on expanding the expertise in multiple more advanced areas with the following blueprints:
- Guest posting
- Editorial system
- Content building
- Shotgun skyscraper
- Keyword research
Authority Hacker Pro Platinum
For those looking to build on even more success with their platforms, this course delves deeper into the areas addressed by the Authority Hacker Pro course.
It is specifically tailored for online businesses looking to generate higher profits from their active sites.
Pros & Cons Of Authority Hacker
- Teaches site-buildings as a long term approach, helping affiliate sites stand the test of time
- Full of actionable, white-hat methods and tips
- Clear, concise, and intuitive video lessons accompanied by written tutorials
- Many awesome content templates
- Focus on generating quality content and enhancing the user experience
- Several examples of live authority sites
- Effective social media strategies and techniques
- No nonsense or wasted, empty verbiage, just value-filled information
- Active and supportive Facebook group community
- Webinars during which many questions are addressed and answers are provided
- The base course addresses only stage 1 affiliate site-building
- The upsells can be costly
- White-link approaches tend to take time before yielding results
- Recommended tools tend to have a steep price point
How Much Are The Authority Hacker Courses
- The Base Version: $997 one time fee
- 1st Upgrade (Authority Hacker Pro): $797 (with $179 monthly installment payments available over 6 months)
- 2nd Upgrade (Authority Hacker Pro Platinum): $1797 (with $179 monthly installment payments available over 12 months)
Consideration To Make When Purchasing An Affiliate Marketing Course
We promised to give you a bonus tip at the end, so here it is.
If you want to be good in affiliate marketing, you’ll need a course that addresses all of the fundamentals and provides you with enough experience to make your money back.
To assist you in making the right decision possible, we have compiled a list of factors to consider. So before you purchase an affiliate marketing course, keep some of the following in mind:
- Basic SEO: Because implementation of SEO is essential in any affiliate marketing, any marketing course you choose needs to cover all the basics (page creation, website setup, etc.) along with SEO pertinent skills like keyword research and SEO optimization of your sites.
- Off-page SEO: On-page SEO optimization is essential, but so is the ability to have others link to your page (aka ‘off-page SEO’). Any worthwhile marketing course must address the topic of build backlinks to your site, a pertinent factor in the Google ranking algorithm. The method is also important to consider. While black-hat and grey-hat tricks can yield quick wins, its white-hat strategies (which admittedly take longer to produce results) that are better in the long term.
- Content Creation: The consistency of your site’s content is another Google ranking consideration. To improve your odds of ranking high on Google, you should concentrate on producing high-quality content. Often affiliate marketing courses ignore this aspect and only concentrate on link building, which could backfire later.
- Which Tools Are Included And Which Need To Be Supplementally Purchased: It is important to understand the overall costs of completing a course before purchasing it. Aside from the course fee, you could factor in other costs such as the cost of buying equipment and other essentials. Some courses have these expenses built-in, while others do not. It’s important to do your research before signing up for a course, especially if the main appeal of it is its low price point. If you will invest in something, make sure that it will include everything that you will need, or the additional costs will start adding up.
- Social Media Marketing: You must be familiar with social media marketing in order to operate a profitable affiliate marketing website. So, before you purchase the course, look over the content and make sure social media marketing is included.
- Community: Access to a helpful, active, and vibrant community is vital as well. This could arguably be the most important aspect in making your decision. If the course creator is frequently engaged with the community and if it is full of affiliate marketing experts, you will gain more in-depth knowledge and acquire tips that come from their experience, and may not be part of the course. If the course does not pair with a good online community and group involvement, it is typically a red flag indicating it is likely not a quality choice.
In order to build great authority sites and generate good income, it is essential for a course to teach and to bolster skills including market analysis, keyword research, tech site development, design & branding, content production, link building, recruiting & outsourcing, monetization, analytics, and monitoring.
There are a lot of junk course choices out there, but luckily Authority Hacker is not one of those.
Their courses will help anyone, at any stage of their online business life, to learn the best affiliate marketing methods and bring in a solid income.
Learn more about Authority Hacker HERE.